Reikan FoCal 2021 Maintenance Release 2 is available now fixing a few usability issues reported by the FoCal community.
[If you don’t need to read the details and just want to grab the release download info is here]
This is a Maintenance Release which is intended to provide fixes for usability issues in major releases (in this case FoCal 2021). This release addresses a few issue reported with FoCal 2021 MR1, including:
- Fixes an issue where an error about a “Type Initializer” was shown when trying to connect to a camera.
- Fixed an issue where you may be unable to connect to a camera which has a lens cap on or is unable to focus on a subject at connection-time.
- Improved content of some error messages to make the issues a bit more obvious.
- Fix to an issue stopping Target Setup starting after a change of camera.
The blog post for the previous release (FoCal 2021 MR1) contains details of the previous improvements that version brought.
The Release Notes contain the full details of changes for this maintenance release.
Operating System Support
Reikan FoCal supports the following operating systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows 7
- Windows Server 2008 R2_SP1
- macOS Big Sur (11.0)
- macOS Catalina (10.15)
- macOS Mojave (10.14)
- macOS High Sierra (10.13)
- macOS Sierra (10.12)
There are more details in the changelog on the release notes for this release.
Get Reikan FoCal 2021 MR2
Download FoCal 2021 MR2 for Windows or macOS by logging in to the account system via lms.fo-cal.co.uk. Once logged in, you will see a download link to the software.
FoCal 2021 MR2 is available to all users that are within their Included Updates Period as of 4th December 2020 (i.e. everyone who can use FoCal 2021). You can get the software as below:
- By logging in to the FoCal Account system via lms.fo-cal.co.uk.
- Go to the About > Update Check option in the software. From here you can hit the Download button to get the software.
If the above does not apply to you, you can purchase 12 months of updates by logging in to the account system via lms.fo-cal.co.uk and going to the Included Updates Period section.
If you’re not yet a FoCal user, you can purchase the software as a download or boxed product, as well as Focal Hard Targets from the FoCal Online Store.
Reikan FoCal on Social Media
We regularly post news and updates on social media. You can keep updated, connect and follow us via: