The Lens Profile chart shows how the image quality changes as the AF Microadjustment changes. The orange line represents how the sharpness is expected to change through all values, so the highest point on this line corresponds to the best predicted AF Microadjustment value.
Each point on the chart represents the result of a single shot:
– Red marker: unoptimised sharpness
– Green marker: optimised sharpness
– Orange circle within marker – this is the representative sharpness for this AFMA
– Orange curve – the predicted sharpness across the AFMA range
– Green triangle – highest value
– Red triangle – lowest value